I'm That Guy

Saturday, August 05, 2006

a poem about work

how and why do we do it everyday?
to collect a check just to get our pay?
drop on the dime and we do what they say
seems that we never have time to play
work us like dogs .. yeah to the bone.
seems like i'm here and i'm never at home
24-7 i'm always on the phone
please somone tell me that i'm not all alone
who feels like this
we always gettin dissed
tell me i'm not the only one that's pissed
i'm still waitin for my reward
i got an apartment i can barely afford
i'll take my gripe to the chairman of the board
i will speak mine .. i will not be ignored
there's a few things that we need to change
don't look at me funny don't look at me strange
while i'm at work your at the driving range
don't you think that's a little jacked up
you don't even think that;s a little messed up
don't trust me or the work that i do
well i got one thing to say to you
screw you i quit
and i bid you adieu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home