I'm That Guy

Sunday, August 13, 2006

why sundays rock

well it is now less than 3 weeks away from the big wedding day .. this had to be the quickest year in my life. it just seems to go buy just so fast. especially when such a life changing event occuring soon.. i am not in the least bit scared or worried .. my fiance and i are meant to be together. it is almost like she is my other half.. the part that i was never able to understand until we were together. they say that nothing in life is a sure bet. well i know for sure that we are making a wonderful decision by taking the next step.
so with the wedding coming up so soon .. and sunday is my only free day any more. where do you think i have been and been doing.
well i am sorry but you are wrong .. i just got back from a fantastic round of 18hole golf. my first time at this new course and i have to say .. it was one of the nicest i have ever stepped foot on. however my game was not the best i ever shot.. but i did not do bad .. i held my own .. and as long as you remeber those few good shots. that will get you through till the next round.
i have been golfing for a few years now. you would not be able to tell by the score.. but that is cuz my putting game is horrible all of a sudden. .. it is ironic .. when i was younger we use to mini golf all the time .. i like to think i was pretty good.. all of a sudden you take out the obstacles .. and my brain has no idea what to do. it is as if i can't hit the easy shots .. but i can hit the hard ones... i guess that is just how life is sometimes... hit or miss
you can't win them all .... but you can try ...!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tenniel said...

It is so wonderful when you find that person that completes you. Me and my other half had our wedding song "The Other Side of Me" by Michael W Smith for that very reason. I couldn't be happier for you.

As for golf I spent tonight at a driving range for the first time. I can't hit the ball for anything yet but it was fun to try. Can't wait to see you.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also believe that you two are perfect for each other. I believe that you will have a great life together with mutual respect and love. When you find that person that makes you complete it takes your breath away. I know because 32 years later I am still in love with my teenage girlfriend.

Keep in mind a bad day of golf is better then a good day at work

FAMILY FOREVER

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home