I'm That Guy

Monday, August 21, 2006

Karma .. it is a bitch

Well it gets you everytime.. no matter what happens in life .. like 311 said .. everything you do comes back to you no matter what it may be. sp i played hooky last week . went golfinh had a great ole time. so what do you think happens now? i'll tell you .. i am sick .. how much does that suck. i have a sore throat. i am a little stuffy. and i am gettin married in less than 2weeks. i need to make sure i kick this asap. so i decided to go to the Dr. today. he gave me some antibiotics todl me to get rest and drink lots of fluids .. so i am doing so as well playin a little tiger woods for PS2. i am sure i will get rid of it by than i sure hope so. hawaii would not be the same if i have to stay in the room sick the whole time. but my woman loves me .. and i know that if need be she would stay there and take care of me. that is love.
i would do the same for her and she knows it. she has been having a rough past few days .. some of her bridesmaids are giving her a hard time, and really making things difficult on her. you beleive that crap. 2 weeks before the wedding and they start pulling stunts. she keeps blaming herself but i just wish that there was a way that i could explain to her that it is their fault. she is not the one that is being immature. it is her friends. so what if 2 of her friends don't get along. this is life and i understand that. but do they not understand that this is her big day .. that she has been looking forward to probably since being a little girl. .. i am sure they would not want her to screw up their day. if they are your true friends they would put their differences to the side, and just concentrate on the bride to be!!!
i just can't stand to see her so upset. it truly hurts me inside 2 see her like this . so depressed and just gives up care. all i want to do for her is take away her pain. that is my goal.. my objective for the rest of my life. . to love .. honor adore .. and care for her forever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not believe that you are all grown up and about to become a married man...where have the years gone to.

It just seems like yesterday that you were the fair haired little boy who we were teaching to walk, ride a bike, watch playing ball,watch you fall in love with the ocean and boogie board (not realizing that you wanted to experience another ocean other than the Atlantic.) and so many other wonderful experiences...But, you are now a grown man and one that I am proud to call my son ,even if you had to move half way around the world..but, as you say you moved there and found your destiny...any now you are about to fulfill it.

You two are made for each other and you love each other deeply and worry about each other and that is what is important to make a marriage work.

When your father and I got married 32 years ago I never for one minute had any qualms or doubts that I was not doing the most wonderful thing in my life and it was the one of the happiest days of my life....the others being the births of each of my four children. I love your father more today then when I met him 40 years ago if that is possible and I am thankfully everyday that he was stubborn and stuck around when we were younger and I dated everyone else...for he was truly my sole mate, my other half.

Marriage is the beginning of a long and wonderful road and one that splits in many different directions...just remember to be there for each other, support each others dreams and wants and always dare to take the road less travelled for there you will find the true meaning to really what matters.

As you know I had no great family experiences to show me the way how to be a parent and I know I was not always the best...too strict, too rigid...but, I always loved you and your siblings and always wanted to instill in you what your father was fortunate to come from that family is the most important thing in life and will always be there. Friends and acquaintences come and go through the years but, family is the one constant factor that keeps us on a steady course. I hope that I have taught you all to be there for each other no matter what arises.

I know that you will be a loving and devouted husband and a wonderful father like your own when the time comes.

Don't worry about the wedding day...all the best laid plans can come undone and the day will be wonderful no matter what anyone does or says...for you are starting the most important next stage of your life and that is all that matters that they two of you are starting your journey and have no idea what lays ahead down the road, just love each other and let everyone else do what ever they must but do not let it affect your wedding day or your life...

I love you both and am looking forward to coming even though I have to fly and we all know how much I hate that to share this new beginning with you both

Love
Mom

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home