I'm That Guy

Friday, August 25, 2006

Excitement

Alright so it is rapidly approaching we are only 9 days out till the big day. everyone keeps calling and seeing if I am ready . and that they are so excited to be coming out here and share in the big day. it sounds like everyone is goign to make a vacation out of the whole trip. Which is great it will give us all the opportunity to hang out a few days prior to the wedding as well. the family is going to start coming out on monday. starting with mom and dad. the first arrivals .. I have no idea what tiem that they are coming in.. I have to work so I am sure that I will be there when they get in..

than next would be my sister .. her hubby and the children. 3 little darling angels that I do not get to see nearly enough .. in fact I never get to see them and it gets real depressing .. especially after I am with them for a short period of time .. and than taken away and not seen for months... sometimes even years.. I miss them so much and I do not get to see them grow up like I wish I could. every once in awhile I get to see them .. this last month when I went home for my family reunion. I got to see my sister and her oldest child. she is now 7 .. and I can remerb the day that she was born .. I remember the trip out there to see her for the first time. me and my older brother drove out there. it was a great trip ..him and I have taken 2 road trips together. once to Illinois and another to Minnesota. both were good times. on that trip to Illinois i actually learned how to drive. when we got up there my mom took me out in her mini van .. and showed me the ropes.. obviously not on any main roads to start .. we would start on dirt roads that were desolate. it was a great place to learn. as well we went golfing out there .. i think that it was the only time that i have ever gone golfing w/ my brother in law. .. ( who really does not feel like a bro in law.. he is more like a brother) it is funny the first time i met him .. i thought that he was gay (sometimes i still think he might be.. j/k b-boy) he is a wonderful guy and a great person. .. and a spectacular father as well... nto to sure how is golf was .. it was so long ago .. and i am sure that he has improved w/ age .. i even understand that he has been gettin my sister out there swinging the clubs. i have been tryin to get my girl to go out .. but it is not her cup of tea.

anyway i got WAY of track here .. so my sisters clan will be coming in on tuesday ..as well will my future inlaws... who are really great people they have taken me in as one of their own .. and shown great hospitality ... and than my groomsman .. come in the same day i beleive. which is great .,. i will not see them that day but that is ok .. it is mom's bday . and i am sure that we will do something.. so than i will see my boys on wednesday mornign sometime. i thik that they are going to come over here .. and we will hang out by the pool .. BBQ .. and just have a good time .. cuz later on in the evening we have a wedding rehersal to attend. it will be @ the same location as the wedding.. and than immediatly following that we will be attending dinner all together.. which mom has hooked up .. so we can all thank her (thanks mom and dad)

than on thursday the rest of the fsamily will start rolling in from the aunts and uncles.. and rest of the friends flying in from out of town . .. through out the rest of the week .. people will be flying in from all over .. vegas .. NY .. florida .. it is going to be a great time .. and i am getting so excited .. i can not wait to be standing up there with my beautiful wife to be .. and take our vow of love and devotion .. in front of our closest friends .. and family members..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you too! It is tough seeing you so rarely. You gave us a good laugh as you described my other half :) Course my hubby was so scared to meet you after he heard about how you predicted the end of a prior boyfriend of mine by responding to his "see you around" with a great big and confident "Doubt It" You were right by the way.

You will have to go golfin this time around, he is bringing his clubs. The kids can't wait to see you even though your niece is very bummed she can't go in the ocean with you.

We are all going to have a great time. Focus on all the positives and let the rest just work itself out, it will and don't spend these precious next few days worrying or stressing about anything. This is your time, enjoy it!

We couldn't be happier for the two of you and know you are going to be happy.

Your sis

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home