I'm That Guy

Saturday, November 18, 2006

working again

well as usual it is saturday and i had to work. it is ok .. i have taken a few days off this week for dr's appt and to be with E. right now she is not feeling well @ all she has been sick and not feeling well at all. at least i have great news . we went to the OBGYN the other day .. and they said that everything is going great w/ the baby. we saw the heart beat it was healthy, and all seems to be going well. so i worked this morning only 4 hours not to bad. that i went and hit some golfs balls with my buddy who is moving to CO in about 2 weeks. he and i have become close friends and i must say it is gonna bite nto having him around. him and i have gotten back into golf together. and actually today we went and hit some balls @ the driving range. it is good to get out and keep practiving. we went last weekend down to my brothers country club. played 18 holes it was a good time . i shot better the time previously. but hey at least it is f un and i get to see my brother. we live so close to each other yet never get to meet up. it si shame i know. but at least we will b together to thanksgving .. him my self, E .. and KLOVE .. wil b celebrating together. it is a shame that we can not go to NYC . like planned bu.. it is for the better E .. needs her rest .. and from what it sounds like mom and dad have their hands full this week .. my sister, neices and nephew are stayin w/ my parents. should be for a full house .. but a wonderful holiday. hope you guys have a great time. see you soon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad it is a bi-coastal thanksgiving. I hope u have a great time and hope e is feeling better. Wish I was there with u e and your brother (feels like i just bought a few vowels). Wish I was also playing golf with my boys. U will just have to come back to ny so we can play more often (except for the snow). Have to settle for on-line golf in the meantime

Family Forever

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home