I'm That Guy

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

added more to the poem about work

make me come in on the weekends.
got no time for family nor friends
got no choice need to make end meet
otherwise i'd be living out in the street
with cold bare feet .. on the hot concrete
you are no god and you are not elite..
where are my profits from E ... complete
oh.. you used them for your vacation
when you gonna come to the realization
there are more important things .. than an integration
employees should be your #1 obligation
but for some reason we're not
be careful we're the only ones you've got
think about that when your out on your yacht
all these people work for you? for what? for squat?
maybe i should go to someone that pays .
i know i will one of these days
when you and i .. we go our seperate ways

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well after they read your blog site it may speed things up. You can always come home. my poem

I THINK I will forward this LINK


Family Forever

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please forward it!!! I would love for us to move!!! His job is the only thing keeping him here!! (i love you baby, but i have to take dad's side on this)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home