I'm That Guy

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2 U Bebekl!!

2 u my bebek.. i wish you would feel better
thats why i wrote you this little love letter
you know i love you so much
no matter the wheater
do ne thing for you .. if you were cold i'd provide a sweater
wether we were broke or poor
i could not love you no more
than i do right now...cuz you i adore
4 years ago.. when you walked in my door
i had feelings that i had never had before.
ignore them for only so long i could do
cuz all that i wanted was 2 make you my boo.
my lady, my bride now my wife
and just like jimmy stewart
now i have a wonderful life
cuz you by my side.. through pain and strife
is all that a man could ever have ask
so now in your arms and love i just bask
enjoy every moment that we share together
as husband and wife ...since that day in september
when i said that i do .. and you did to
who knew 4 years ago .. our love would be so true
thank you for being the wonderful woman that you are
and going for a guy who is under par
i guess dreams do come true.. when you wish upon a star

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are under par ... your an ACE

Family Forever

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww...baby you made me cry!!! I love you so much!!!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home