I'm That Guy

Thursday, November 30, 2006

today

so it was the end of month at work today and in my business it is the craziest day of the month. the energy around the office is exciting. i have said it in th epast i am not the happiest man when i work but days like today are great. the excitement of everyone joining together as a team to try and reach a common goal. teamwork. the key to life
not just in the work place but in our everyday lives. depending on another person, relying that they will be able to pick up the slack where you lack. that is how it is in my marriage to E. i know that if i am down and out i can depend on her to pick me back up with just a smile a look or even the smallest kiss. and she knows that i am there for her 100% no matter what hapens in life. we are hubby and wife and it will remain that way for eternity. it is crazy we are both so young and found each other so early in life. i am glad because i was not liking who i was or the way that i was heading w/out her in my life.
it is crazy i have noticed that everytime i come on here to write how my day was or what is new in my life it always seems to come back to E. i love you bebek!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MORE!!! XOXOXO

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home