I'm That Guy

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

to you, my unborn baby
i love you so much and soon you will see
the importance of love and family.
unconditional love you will get from mommy and me
from now and through infinity.
don't ever forget we're right by your side
love and affection we will always provide
there's no guide in life, just take it in stride
i was supplied with the best parents worldwide
i can't deny in high school we'd collide
but in time that does subside
inside they have laid the foundation
and i just wish that i could show my appreciation
for their navigation through this operation
called life
a situation that calls for preparation
and they have given me the realization
that w/out hesitation, i can make my transformation
to father and pass on to you the education
another generation of the clan
and when your born i'll sit and tell you how it began
i looked in your mothers eyes and fell in love
push comes to shove, nothing more to be proud of
than your mother is an angel sent from above
to get me in line and kick me into shape
because of her i'm a man not an ape
when i'm down and out she's my escape
brings me out of the real world, and brings me somewhere i've never been
little did i know the whole time it was within
in the heart below the skin
with her on my side, doesn't matter if i lose or win
am fat or thin
she gave me my heart i was missing
like a man made of tin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bebek........you are going to make me cry!!! I love you!!!!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear you RAP that at the next family party. You have a great heart and a loving nature you and E are going to be wonderful parents and your child will be very lucky to have parents who will love and care for him or her their entire life. When your child grows up and you are going through some tough times have no fear I will be there to say..................................................Now you know what I went through ......... you will not only get through it you will thrive.

I loved this and do really enjoy your blogs

Family Forever

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about a chip off the ol' block. You are your dad, and that's quite a compliment.
Love you all,
MP

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home